Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunshine in My Soul......


(Click on photo for a closer peek, if you'd like)

I am so happy! My heart is full to the Brim with the Joy that Jesus gives....Tonight at Church I received such a blessing from the Lord..... The message was about drinking your fill from the Well of God's Spirit. There is a never ending supply of that Life - Giving Water! (I have blogged about this in the past..... and my goodness! I drank deeply from that Well tonight!)


As I stood with my hands lifted, Praising my Lord at the Altar, tears of happiness ran down my face......and Joy like a River poured out of me..... Praise the Lord! Oh He is so Good! I could never ever thank Him enough.....

And that Well is available for all who desire a drink!!!!


In Jeremiah 29:13, the Lord says:

"And ye shall seek me,and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

9 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Jenni! your heart is as bright as those beautiful flowers!! There is so much we have to be thankful for and we should thank the lord everyday for that. Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs, Jennifer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, you are so kind! And you are right, we DO have so much to be thankful for everyday......(and should thank the Giver of All good things,)

    Thanks for stopping by, bloggy - friend,
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning jenni,
    Yes, He is a never ending Well, and I know of those special times with the Lord!
    I read your post about the wedding bouquets absolutely beautiful,You are so gifted.
    Thank you for praying for Will and us.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sue! You are a dear! Thanks as always for visiting "my world" today..... and thanks for the kind comments... and I have been praying for Will, and for y'all many times!

    (and "Will" continue to do so... **Smiles**)

    Texas hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rejoicing with you over your blessing(s). God is so gracious. I too received a wonderful blessing Sunday night. I even felt like I had received confirmation through the spoken words of my pastor to the congregation. It's so awesome to receive a word, a kind deed, etc. when you absolutely know that the person has no idea (really) about what your heart-thoughts have been, or what you need. God is the Giver and I'm so thankful for Him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad that God blessed and strengthened you in such a wonderful and powerful way! And yes, it is awesome when God speaks to you through the Ministry or a person, and you know that he/she knows nothing about your situation; so it came STRAIGHT from the Lord....

    Isn't our God Amazing?? I told Him tonight that I love Him more every day.... as the song says "I keep falling in love with Him, Over and Over again!"
    Thanks for sharing with us today... luv you!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenni! I wanted to stop in and see how your grandmother was doing, I hope she's doing well, I'm still sending prayers your way. Did you have a nice week so far, I'm just glad the week is almost over, been too busy and I'm tired! LOL! hugs, Jennifer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer! thanks for asking about my grandmother... she is much better, and is actually getting out of the rehab/skilled nursing facility today.

    And yes, I have been have a great week! Glad you are too....

    thanks for stopping by!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops... HAVING a great week!
    **Smiles**
    Jen

    ReplyDelete