Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Lovely Spring Day.....


(More of my "happy splashes" of watercolor from this Spring.. click on photo for a closer look, if you'd like)
Today is lovely for many reasons. Grandma has come through her second surgical proceedure this morning and is now resting comfortably.....
The doctors removed her gall bladder today, as well as cleaned up a few stones they didn't get yesterday.
The only real worry is that her blood pressure is still very high....... so they are giving her meds and we are praying...... Mom just fed her some apple juice, broth and jello... She hasn't had anything to eat since Monday afternoon, so we are very glad that they are starting her on clear liquids.......
Thanks to all of you for praying too! God is so good and kind to hear and answer prayer......Prayer is such a Priviledge! We have a personal audience with the King above all Kings, and He takes the time to listen to US! Wow!
I hope that all of you are having a wonderful, healthy, and joyful weekend.... if not, just talk to Him about it.... He Cares and He will listen!

9 comments:

  1. Jenni,

    It is good to have an update on your Grandma. Yes, the Lord is so good to us!

    I love, love, love your watercolor picture. The colors are so beautiful!

    C'ya tomorrow,

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update, Jenni, I am so glad she is better, gallbladder problems are very painful.
    I so agree Prayer is a privilege, and I will continue to pray.
    Your water color is beautiful you are very talented.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your grandma is doing better. Will continue to pray for her... Have a beautiful Sunday Jenni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thankful for my blog.... I get so much encouragement from all of you, my friends, both of long - standing, and ones I've just met through the 'net....

    Thank y'all for your kindness; and for praying for someone many of you have never even met.... that is true compassion and kindess.... and we are thankful! And thanks, Kerri, as well! You are a good friend, and I luv you lots....
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful to hear that you grandma is doing better. Thanks be to God!

    Your watercolor is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenni! I'm so glad your grandmothers surgery went well, I'll continue praying that her recovery is quick and without any problems...Your watercolor is beautiful! I love all the bright colors, it's perfect for this time of year! I hope your having a nice weekend! hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Md and Jennifer... as usual, seeing y'all's comments on here makes me smile.... I can sense a genuine concern and care for others in both of you.... and thanks for the prayers....
    and glad y'all like the watercolor.. I'm such a newbie at it, but I sure did have fun...

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad your grandmother is better. I pray she will continue to recover. The watercolor is lovely. Once again, you are a very creative and talented lady!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are sweet, to say so, Carolyn.... thanks for the well wishes and prayers for my grandmother.

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete