Monday, March 28, 2011

A Flower/Feather Pin

(Click on photo for a closer peek, if you'd like) Do you ever make things as a sort of "de-stresser"? There is just something about working with one's hands; the act of creating something and seeing the finished product that is just so enjoyable......

I wanted a certain color of flower pin to wear on Sunday Morning to Church..... and so I got the idea to make one. Now, I have made corsages for weddings before, but never a flower pin just to wear.... ( my friends Tara and Jaime are really good at it) but I tried my hand at it anyway, and I guess it turned out ok.....


I added ribbon, feathers, and gave it a good spritz with the spray glitter, and I wore it with my brown chiffon skirt and cream lace poet's shirt (since it was see - through, I layered it over a brown long sleeved tee).....

It was fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Jenni, I think you did a wonderful job. Looks beautiful. Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a sweetie! Thanks for the kind comments....

    Luv ya bunches and lots....

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete