Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sweet Miss Khyri


Another vacation photo! This particular picture is from my 2008 visit to Chicago. I was blessed to spend a week with my dear friend Heidi and her daughter Khyrsten. Her husband Tracy and son Caleb, had gone to an Air show in Wisconsin, (Caleb is a flyboy, and loves taking pilot's lessons, and dreams of someday flying his own plane) so we girls had some wonderful "girlie time!"
We went to a tea room where we had a scrumptious lunch, shopping in some of Chicago's many stores, went to a historical re - enactment settlement, and had tea at the large American Girls store, as well as seeing the drama there. Can you tell I had fun?
Somewhere along the way, "Aunt Jen" made Khyri a fancy tea hat. (You can tell I decorated it, because there is a long string of hot glue dangling from the side) LOL!
I just love this picture of pretty Khyri, posing in her hat with her new build - a - bear elephant friend. Isn't she cute?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun going through pictures.

    I too have been..........packing them up though.

    Lots of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Vacation pics are so much fun! Like you said, lots of memories!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete