Saturday, January 15, 2011

For a Precious Baby Girl...


(click on pic for a closer look, if you'd like)
Since so many of you have expressed that you enjoy seeing the bows that I make for packages, etc...I thought I would share this photo (complete with ribbon, feathers, and a flower) with you all. It was for the baby shower gift of a dear friend that is like a much - loved sister to me and my "sister" sister. **Smiles** I have known her and her family for most of my life, and have been thrilled about her little one on the way. I just can't wait to get to see her sweet little face! Aren't babies wonderful gifts from God? Having no children myself, I am beyond excited when I find out that one of my friends is expecting! What a miracle! God is so Good.... He does give the best gifts.....

4 comments:

  1. I loved the "dressy" bag for Haven's baby gift.
    The bow was absolutely beautiful. And the gifts inside were very boutiquely (I don't think this is a word) unique. I can't wait to see her in them. I loved EVERYTHING! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thanks, Kerri! We are blessed by your friendship, and that of your family, too! Glad you liked everything... and thanks for stopping by to comment!

    Blessings, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am beyond excited for Kerri too!! God is so gracious & miraculous! I want to know when Haven is here to meet everyone. :-)*SMILES :-)(what a beautiful name that is as well)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I like the name, too. Kerri and Bobby became friends with a couple that had a little girl named Haven, and fell in love with it. So, they decided their new little girl would be a "Haven" too.

    Isn't God wonderful?? We have prayed for so many, many years for them to have another child..... and it didn't happen when we thought it might should have, but God's timing is always perfect, and He gives the best gifts....We Praise Him for the miracle He has performed!

    ReplyDelete