Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Remembering our Veterans

There are so many, that have given so much, for the safety and security of our beloved America. They have given selflessly to ensure the quality of life that we enjoy... to see that the homeland is kept safe from the threat of violence, and to see that democracy and liberty are secure.

I am so thankful for their sacrifice.

I am so thankful for their valour, and bravery, and courage.

I owe them such a debt... as do all Americans... and indeed, anywhere in the world that values freedom owes them a debt as well... because when that freedom has been threatened in any way, so many times, the Americans troops have risen to the challenge...

So on this Veteran's Day I say "Thank You" to our troops, and also to those Veterans of past conflicts. Though it is inadequate, it is from my heart... from the place in which I hold you close in gratitude... "Thank You!"

May God Bless our Beautiful America!

No comments:

Post a Comment