Monday, November 29, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

(See if you can spy something "hidden" in the picture. Do you see it? You can click on the pic. to make it larger if you'd like....)

Oh, and someone has asked me if it's any of the candy or gingerbread ornaments. No, that's not it.... here's a hint: it's in the picture multiple times....

My favorite time of the year is here at last! So I thought I would share a photo (that I thought I took, but later realized my Mom had taken it,) after I decorated my Grandmother's tree a couple of years ago.

Her tree is all gingerbread, candy ornaments, and colored lights, and I like the way they are all sort of mixed together like a collage in this picture.

I am so happy tonight! I have been decorating our house, (will try to have pics of that posted later) and I have the Christmas music on. (Do you see what I see) is being sung on the radio, and in my "mind's eye" I can just see a little lamb on the hillside so long ago, gazing and listening with wonder at the night sky that is brightly lit with The Star, and as the music of angels fills the atmosphere.....

Oh my goodness, now I feel some tears...... Just thinking of how The God of Glory came down and took on a robe of flesh, was born in the most lowly of places, among the animals and the hay, and was placed in a manger, and from that manger headed straight for the cross, to die for MY sins and the sins of the entire world.........

How I love Him! Please remember to thank Him for His Amazing Sacrifice, as this Season unfolds....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!

    Is it the reflection of your Mom in the ornaments when she is taking pictures of the tree?

    Love you,

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you got it! I knew one of you sharp - eyed ones would get it!

    I thought that I had taken that picture until I saw her there....

    good for you!

    ReplyDelete