Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just Call Me the "Bow Lady"

(Click on picture for a closer look)

I recently received a frantic long distance phone call asking for advice with wedding decor. A good friend of mine who was helping with a wedding was simply overwhelmed and stressed, and so I was glad to be able to help....Since I have worked on the weddings of several of my dearest friends, I thought I would post some of the pictures for her to see, (and thought y'all might like to take a peek as well)

Now, as I was working on one particular wedding, I overheard someone describing me as "the lady that makes those beautiful bows!" (that made me smile) I do love making bows, (and anything with flowers and sparkle) and the picture above is of the bow I placed in the center of the Bride's Cake table.

It was such an honor to help my friends! I am so thankful for the wonderful people that God has placed in my life, and, as Thanksgiving approaches, I am full of gratitude for that beautiful bond of friendship that we share.

There are so many that are far more gifted than I am, so I am really surprised whenever my advice or hands are requested. But honestly, doesn't creating something make you happy? When I am working on a project, or crafting, I am relaxed, focused, and in my "happy, crafty place".......LOL!

Take the time to create something beautiful today; trust me, you will be so glad you did! (And trust me on this, also, if I can do it, YOU can too!)

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the bride from the wedding pictured above, ( and who is like a little sister to me) was absolutely gorgeous....

No comments:

Post a Comment