Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Fall Basket


(Click on photo to take a closer look)
I thought I would share one of my Fall projects with y'all. I had a very nice basket, and was really wanting to do something pretty with it, and so decided to decorate it with a Fall motif. Since I'd been wanting to make something "Fallish" for a dear friend at my Church, I decided a Fall basket would be the perfect thing.
I found some tan - and - orangy brown tiger - print ribbon and some sparkely orange ribbon at Michaels, and a bush of Fall flowers and leaves just covered in glitter. (I do love those sparkles, don't you?)
I made two large ribbon bows and placed a flower, some gold berries and sparkling leaves on them, and affixed them to the handles. I then hot glued more flowers and leaves to the rims of the basket, and cut lengths of the zebra print ribbon and tied them to the basket "spokes".....
My friend said she loved it, and I was happy. Crafting is always so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. The picture doesn't do the basket justice! It's even more beautiful! Thank you for the wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you liked it!You are welcome, and thanks for stopping by today and commenting!

    ReplyDelete