Monday, November 28, 2011

Sharing photos from Thanksgiving









What a wonderful Thanksgiving we enjoyed with our dear friends Jack and Brenda! It has become a tradition for our families to be together on that day, and we look forward to it, every year.... As I mentioned last year, they have such a beautiful home, and Jack has created a lovely fish pond and Rose garden that we always enjoy seeing..... I took these pictures as dusk fell, so they are a little dark, but I couldn't resist sharing them with you all anyway.....

Well, I had to go back on antibiotics and steroids this weekend, YUCK! And was feeling pretty low until I went to Church last night.... What a blessing of strength and hope and encouragement I received! I went up for prayer, and when the minister placed the annointing oil and his hand on my head and began to seek the Lord for my healing, I felt warmth and strength and God's prescence just flood over me....


So I am starting this week out with strength and joy and peace and the assurance of God's tender care and nearness..... and isn't that a wonderful way to start out the week? My heart is singing Praise to my Heavenly Father today for His incredible goodness!


I hope each of you has a beautiful week, too, and please remember that God cares and understands......

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed viewing your photographs. My favorite one would have to be the last one, where there is a pond in the backyard. Of course, the floral bouquet is pretty too. :)

    I'm glad that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. We certainly enjoyed our Thanksgiving, and it went by all too quickly for us! I think I ate too much food though, LOL! :)

    Oh, I hate to hear that you have to go back on those nasty medications again, ugh! :( I pray that the Lord will give you strength in this regard. Sometimes it seems in this world that we have to do things we don't want to do in order to keep ourselves "moving and grooving."

    Take care Dear Friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos, Jenni, and I am so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    The healing touch from our Savior, how awesome is this, Giving thanks for His touch.
    Praying for continued strength.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni! No! not meds again :o( I'm sorry your not feeling well, Your in my prayers for a quick recovery. I love the picture of all the roses, my absolute favorite flower...that bunch is wonderful eye candy...LOL! Feel better sweetie! and have a nice week, Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear ladies..... thanks for all of the encouragement and prayers that y'all send my way... it is a real blessing to me and I appreciate it very much!

    you have kind and caring hearts and I am blessed by y'all's visits and comments....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete