Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Heart is full of Thanksgiving....

(Another photo of my Fall decorations last year)


How my heart rejoices today in God's goodness! He didn't have to save me, and yet, He did... He didn't have to give me a loving family and a home, and yet He did.......
He didn't have to take that long and agonizing Path to Calvary's Cross, and yet, He did.....
He doesn't have to keep me and my family in His amazing grace and mercy, and yet, He does, daily....
He doesn't have to hear my every whisper, every cry of my soul, and yet, He cares enough and loves me enough, to listen attentively to my every word, and He provides for my every need .......

He is my best and dearest Friend, and the love of my heart and soul.....

Today, my heart is thankful, dear and precious friends.... and words are not quite up to the task of expressing how I feel ....

I hope that each of you has a wonderful and happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job of expressing your love for the Lord, Jenni! I too am full of Thankfulness for what he did and continues to do for me.
    I wanted to come by and to wish you and your family a most blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so sweet, Sue! Thanks for stopping by! I hope your Thanksgiving was beautiful, too!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said, dear Jenni!! Without Him... where would our lives be? I hope you had a great Thanksgiving day surrounded with loved ones!! LOVE from Gracie and me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Bobbi and Gracie...I hope your day was Grand! Hugs for both of you...

    jenni

    ReplyDelete