Friday, November 25, 2011

Making "Scrappy -ish" Christmas Cards


I just thought I would share a picture of what I have been crafting...I found these gorgeous 3D Angel stickers on ebay. They are by Elizabeth Brownd for K and Co. I just love K and Co. Scrapping things! When I saw the pretty angels, I knew they would be perfect for Christmas Cards. I cut both the burgandy paper and "ornament" from a sheet of Union Square "Beautiful Day" Journey paper, and the toile sheet is cut from the Mademoiselle stack by DCWV. The Joy card stock stickers are from The Paper Studio..... I added a pretty velvet ribbon bow, scattered some Martha Stewart glitter across the toile, and I was happy..... (I cleaned house today and I just had to do something fun and crafty before nighty - night time! Tee hee!)

I hope you all had a happy day, dear friends.....

Hugs,

Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Jenni your card is beautiful, I clicked and enlarged it! You are very gifted with your hands. Oh! and I love the snow effect you have. I have plans to start my new year getting back to creating with my hands, it has been a long time. ~lol~ but they say it is like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget! We shall see ~smile~
    Thanks for all your sweet comments, they just make my day.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Sue! Thanks for your kind words.... and I will be looking forward to seeing what you make and create with your hands! (And I just had to have some snow on my web page, cuz we rarely get it here in this part of Texas)

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete