Saturday, November 12, 2011

Houston Nutcracker Market 2011














(Click on photos for a closer peek at these gorgeous booths!)


YAY! It's that time of year again! My Mom, Sister and I, spent most of yesterday, shopping - til - we - dropped at the Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market, which is put on by the Houston Ballet Foundation. Oh my goodness! We had sooo much fun! This was the fourth year we have gone, and it gets us in the "Christmas mood" every year. Above are photos of some of the incredible booths that some of the 323 vendors had set up for the event. They also had lots of food booths this year, and we enjoyed Toffee! Tamales! Dips! And of course we had to purchase some of each because they were so good!


Over the next week, I will be sharing more pictures with you all, as well as photos of the "pretties" I bought this year. I hope you enjoy them!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! This looks like so much fun! Glad you enjoyed... can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bobbi! It was lots of fun... and now I feel all Christmas -y!

    Hugs for you and Gracie dear friend!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni! I would have loved to shop there! Your right it does get you in the holiday spirit! I'm going to go and look at the next post now... so much fun! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jen! That would have been fun if you would have got to shop with us! I just know you would have loved it....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete