Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Nutcracker Market Photos


















Hello, dear friends! I am just sharing more pictures from the Nutcracker Market. We had such a wonderful time, and everyone had decorated everthing so pretty.... I am glad my Mom, Sister, and I have made it a tradition to go for the last four years! We girls do love to shop! And I am most thankful we are able to spend this time together.... When you are with someone you love.... even doing something simple. like eating a sandwich together is a blessing, not to be taken for granted.......today, my heart is filled with praise to God for my precious family......

9 comments:

  1. I love that big wreath! and the snow flakes to...I can't wait for my mom to come for christmas! we always go shopping and make a day or two of it, just to spend time together :o) have a beautiful day Jenni!!! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed all the pictures! Your new background is cute. Took me a minute though..the snow made me think my monitor was messing up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Jennifer.... I hope you and your Mom have a blast! And I loved the snow flakes, too.... Especially since we rarely see snow here in Houston! So I love the flocked trees, snowy scenes, snow globes, etc... I would love to go somewhere snowy this year....

    Thanks for visiting!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Tara! Glad you are enjoying my early Christmas theme....

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This will surely get anyone in the
    Christmas spirit. So glad you could share this with your family.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carolyn! It does get us feeling Christmasy every year.... they are also playing Christmas music loudy over the speakers... and they have visitng school choirs and such performing in the eating area.... such fun!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for your special time together with your family, Jenni! And what a beautiful place. Now you have me getting in the Christmas mood..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy, Bobbi! Glad I helped you feel a little Christmas-y!

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete