Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pretty Purses at the Market

( Iwanted this Piano purse so badly! But all I could afford was a picture of it! LOL!!)


This booth at the nutcracker market had the prettiest purses! we had such fun looking at them... Do you see the one on top shaped like a guitar?

These purses are all Mary Frances brand, if I am not mistaken.... I think they are absolutely gorgeous!

I did buy a purse at a different booth..... it was not as expensive, and is kind of funky, but I loved it! I will share a pic of it with you all later. I hope y'all are having a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Jenni, this post truly did put a smile on my face! You are too cute with your purses. You'll have to show us what you ended-up buying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Madame! Your comments put a smile on my face.....

    And I will share what I bought for sure!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete