Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Watercolors to Share......


Brrrr..... it's cold here! Yes, even in Texas it gets realllly cold! LOL! I think it's around 25 degrees at the moment, and the windchill is making it feel more like 14 degrees.... (or that's what the forecast says) and they are even forecasting Snow and Sleet for the next couple of days....
So maybe that's one reason I have been in the mood to watercolor brightly colored Summery flowers.... as I stated in my post yesterday..... I so want to learn to paint! Thanks so much for letting me share some of my "happy moments" spent trying to learn "which end of the brush is the correct one" with you all........
Even though much of the United States is a deep freeze right now, I hope your hearts are warmed by the knowledge that God loves you... and cares about what happens in your life. Please read His Word the Bible and learn more about Him.......He can take the coldest, most sorrowful soul and warm it with His Wonderful Love, Joy and Peace.........

2 comments:

  1. Go for it! I've not attempted watercolors. Did some tole painting in my younger years but decided to leave that behind to pursue other interests. ha! And now, whatever painting that I need done, I just call my sister...."she done got good on me and said forget tole painting, I'll freehand." Oh....creative people! ;-)

    I'll be looking for more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the encouragement!

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete