Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Tearoom


I thought I would share another picture from my fabulous trip to Chicago in 2008. My dear friend Heidi took me (along with her daughter Khyri and Khyri's chum Meg) to have lunch at a wonderful Tearoom near Chicago. I can't remember the name of the place, but I enjoyed it very much! Here is part of our lunch, I took a pic because I thought the food looked so pretty and colorful on the plate....... can you see that one of the muffins has already been pounced upon? LOL! The tea itself was wonderful too........ Aren't tearooms fun?

2 comments:

  1. I clicked to enlarge the pic. Jenni, and it looks so delicious. I love to visit tea rooms, we have a little town nearby that has a few tearooms with an antique shops within. My daughter and I have always wanted to have our own tea room,... but she moved, I still haven't given up on this dream. lol.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so neat, Sue. My sister and I have also dreamed of owning our own shop and tea room.....

    maybe someday.... you never can tell!

    Have an awesome day,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete