Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Bow Project......

(Click on pic for a closer look if you'd like)

As I have mentioned before when sharing crafty projects, baskets, gift bags, or Bows with you all; creating things with my hands gives me a special joy...

So I thought I would share a photo of a current project with all of you.... this is to go on a basket (after I make it's twin sister) for someone very special......

I found the gorgeous leopard print ribbon at Dillard's after Christmas sale... and just knew that I could make something pretty with it..... bought the other ribbons and the flower at Hobby Lobby...... also gave the Flower a nice mist with the gold glitter spray, although you can't tell it from the picture....

I hope this makes the recipient of the basket smile.....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tara! and thanks for visiting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sis. F..... yep, I'm making baskets again.... ***Smiles*** this is one Sis. J wants for someone, though....

    ReplyDelete