Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A long, and frightening night


I am so scared. My Jazz, my baby, my lambiekin, my sunshine boy, has been having seizures all night long....... it has been so scary.......

To be helpless while he gasps and jerks and drools and paddles his legs and thrashes about is horrible.......

I am crying as I type this......

We think we know what is wrong. The Vet has increased the dosage on the medicine for his auto - immune disease, and we were just reading on the 'net that one of the side effects can be seizures......

Jazz has just come out of a seizure, and the Vet opens in a few minutes. Hopefully, we will get some answers and some help.

I am praying for my "baby". I know God can heal human beings, and I know He can heal all of His Creation, as well. I am trusting Him......

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this Jenni, I will be praying for jazz, and you.
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, I am stopping by to see how Jazz is doing, I have been praying for him and you today.
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Sue... I am so glad that you "get it". Some people would think I was just a goofball to be so attached to a dog, but others, like you, get it......and thanks for saying a prayer for us.....


    Hugs, Jenni

    ReplyDelete