Sunday, February 20, 2011

Splashes of Spring - y Joy

(Click on photo for a closer look, if you'd like)
I am slowly learning, dear friends! (and still hoping to take an art class) I have been "playing" with my brushes and watercolors..... can't call it painting, because I don't know how... LOL! (as I mentioned in a previous post, I have no art training whatsoever..... but I do have the desire to learn, and it's FUN) Since several of you had mentioned wanting to see more of my "progress", I thought I would share more of my happy "splashes" with you........ And thanks so much for all of the kind words and encouragement!
Have a wonderful day...... Spring is on the way!

5 comments:

  1. I clicked and got a closer look Jenni, and I do admire your talents. I have always wanted to paint, but am not gifted in painting nor drawing. Do continue! Thank you for sharing, and always for taking the time to leave me such sweet and encouraging words.
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! my I forgot to tell you how pretty it is!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sue! For the kind words and the encouragement! You are a dear....

    Hugs back at you,

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Wonderful job!! You go, girl!!! I took a course of painting classes. It was lots of fun. I haven't kept up with it though. Keep it up!!-you're doing great. So proud of you. PS: tell kimmi & your momma "hi" for me. Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... thanks for the encouragement! Hmmm... we need to get together. Maybe you could give me some tips!

    And I will tell them hi for you! We love you too!

    Hugs, Jenni

    ReplyDelete