Monday, May 30, 2011

"I Know the Master of the Wind"

(Evening photo of sailboats on the bay at Kemah, Texas. Click on it if you'd like, for a better view )

This song is on my heart today.......

"I know the Master of The Wind" by The Hemphills

My boat of life, sails on a troubled sea

whenever there's a wind in my sail

But I have a Friend, Who watches over me

When the storm turns into a gale

I know the Master of the wind

I know the Maker of the rain

He can calm the storm

Make the sun shine again

I know the Master of the Wind

Some times I soar, like an eagle through the sky

Among the peaks my soul can be found

An unexpected storm, may drive me from the heights

It brings me low, but never brings me down
Thank You, Jesus,for being the Master of all the Storms in my life.. You speak sweet peace to my Soul.......

6 comments:

  1. Amen! What beautiful words!! Without Him, I don't know how I'd survive in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your comment reminds me of yet another song... It's called "What Would I Do Without Him"

    I love those songs that put into words and set to music just how you feel....

    And thanks so much for visiting today!

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at the picture.......the darkness....sometimes the storms can get pretty dark. You really have to focus to see the Master! He's always there!

    Makes me think of the song..."where did the wind go....who stopped the rain...I only remember whispering a name.....storms don't decide how long they will stay...when the master says enough..they just go away"

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Sis. Flowers. Thanks for visiting today! I love the comment you left, because, I almost didn't put that picture on the blog because of the darkness! But when i enlarged it, I just couldn't help thinking along the same lines as your comment, and I hoped others would "get it" too! (And you did!)

    It IS so wodnerful to know Jesus never leaves us alone in the darkness, or when storms rock the boat of our lives....He is so Good!
    Luv you,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. And hello, dear "heart of the home" friend... thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today! I'll surely visit y'all, too!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete