Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Please Pray for Jazz.....



My Angel - dog, my sunshine boy, is in the hospital this morning....... I was up with him all night... as many of you know he has had auto - immune issues for many years now... and is on a prescription food only diet....... we noticed his tummy was swollen last evening, and then he began to pace nervously, and wouldn't lie down or even sit. He would cry and yelp in pain if we touched his tummy..... the Vet thinks he may have pancreatis (an inflammation of his pancreas) and is running tests right now. We will know more later this afternoon.


Please pray for my Baby.....

3 comments:

  1. Jen, :( Poor you & poor Jazz. I will pray for you. What a bad night for you. Keep me posted on how he is. Hugs, Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be in prayer. Hugs~md

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenni I am so sorry. I'm praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete