Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Written In Red"

(Our Choir is going to sing this song on Easter Sunday morning)
"Written in Red" by Gorden Jensen
In letters of crimson, God wrote His love
on a hillside, so long long ago
for you and for me, Jesus died
and love's greatest story was told
I Love you, I love you
That's what Calvary Said
I love you, I love You
I love you, Written in red
Down through the ages, God wrote His love
with the same hands that suffered and bled
Giving all that He had to give
A message so easily read
I love you, I love you
that's what Calvary said
I love you, I love you
I love you, Written in red
Oh Precious is the flow, that makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
Thank You Dear Savior, for your Awesome Sacrifice. I love YOU...........
Comments are turned off today. Just enjoy the song! Best wishes for each of you dear friends!

No comments: