Saturday, April 9, 2011

Some "Bloggy - Thoughts"

Hey precious Blog-friends! I pulled a couple of things off of the blog because I wanted to keep a few certain posts on the main page for a little while longer.... (I am such a newbie at all of this, but I didn't want any more than 8 posts on the main page???) and I just have to say also: Thanks for all of the comments! Y'all are so kind and awesome and really sweet too! And y'all have the prettiest, most Gorgeous Blogs.... WOW! They are uplifting, fun to visit, and fun to look at! Thanks for all that y'all share with others...... And to all of you that may not have a blog, or even leave a comment... thanks from my heart for taking the time visit "my world" !!!! Y'all are dear hearts, and I appreciate it! Big 'ol Texas Hugs, Jenni

6 comments:

  1. And you are too,Jenni, have a blessed weekend.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are a faithful and kind blog friend, Sue.... Been praying for Will!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet Jenni! I love visiting your blog and seeing all your pretties. thank YOU for visiting my blog and for leaving such nice comments. Have a sweet week! hugs, Jennifer ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, thanks for visiting, Jennifer! And ditto about "a little pink and a little pretty"! You are a talented and kind Lady, and I appreciate your "bloggy - friendship" and all of the comments.....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, hope you're having a great Monday? So you are a pet sitter? Well, bless your heart!! That's great. What a lucky bunch of pets to have you taking care of them... My next trip out, Gracie will stay at the kennel cause she needs to be groomed. She loves going there... but has a melt down when her daddy and I leave. LOL> poor thing. They have live video cameras that let us watch her when she's outside, and they are really good to her.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and all the beautiful comments. You are very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, Bobbi! Yes, my sister and I pet sit for a lady that has two beautiful long - haired cats, and a cavalier king charles spaniel. The family goes out of town frequently, so we get to enjoy those sweet "furry friends"!

    Gracie is so cute! I bet it bothers y'all when she freaks when y'all leave, but glad y'all get to watch her on the video, so you can see how she's doing.
    Thanks for stopping by today!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete