Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Making Easter Cards....






(Click on pics for a closer peek, if you'd like)

I just love this time of year! A pretty new outfit for Sunday, lots of choir practice, learning new music, a wonderful dinner at the church, and, most of all, celebrating the Lord's awesome sacrifice and triumph over death, hell and the grave.........

I have added making Easter cards to the mix this year, and have happily been covered with Martha Stewart glitter all week, endulged in shopping through all the scrapbooking treasures and ribbon at Michael's and Hobby Lobby, and have just generally enjoyed trying to make something new......

How has your week been going? Have you made anything new? Whatever is going on your part of the world, I hope it's fun!
Most of all, please take the time to remember Who this Season is all about....

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter cards, Jenni, Seems like you have had a wonderful week, we have been busy with the gardens and that always makes me happy.
    Yes, we are so grateful for what Christ did for us on the cross.
    Wishing you and your dear family a most blessed Easter.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! Yes, I have enjoyed this week, God has been good, as always!

    I would imagine y'all have been busy on that gorgeous farm.....

    Wishing y'all's family a wonderful, joyful and happy Easter, too!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards, Jenny. They are colorful and creative. I love this time of year, and in remembering Easter and the commandments that Jesus left with us> To love God with all our heart, and to love one another. You are so special to Gracie and me, because that love shows through you. We are glad to call you friend. Be blessed this Easter and give Jazzy a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Gracie are pretty special to me too! I am SO GLAD she is doing better... we were pretty worried around our house about her, but I just kept praying for her.... (and for y'all, too) Thanks for the kind comments about the cards and everything...

    May you and yours have the most wonderful Easter ever!!!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cards! I'm going to miss Easter with the Highlands group! Hope all goes well. Wish I could hear the choir!

    Love
    Sis. Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are missing you, too! We are singing "Written in Red" Mercy and Grace" and "WayMaker" hopefully tomorrow A.M. and "Psalm 63" and "Then Came the Morning" in the P.M. service......

    Bro. Higgison is supposed to be visiting and preaching.

    Y'all have a Wonderful Easter!
    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete