Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year from Texas


(Click on photo, if you'd like a closer look at a Cowboy boot full of "the Yellow Roses of Texas")
This photo was taken at the Moody Garden Festival of Lights, in Galveston, Texas......
As we bid farewell to 2010, my heart is full of thankfulness, and memories, from this year that is so quickly fading into the past....
God has been merciful, good, kind, loving, gracious, and full of compassions that never fail..... I love Him more every day.... as I was in prayer the other evening, a poem came to me.... it says what my heart is feeling, what I want to strive for and work for in the New Year ahead......
"Goals For 2011"
To Pray, to fast, to seek You more
To Spend time with My Precious Lord
To Lay aside My Stubborn Will
To Hear Thy Voice, and be Still
You, Lord, are All I need to Know
Where You lead me, I Will Go
I am sending out love and prayers, and hope that for each of you, 2011 is a year filled with hope, and joy, and peace, and most of all, of drawing closer to Him.........
Have a Wonderful New Year

4 comments:

  1. The same back at you, Carolyn!
    **Smile**
    Thanks for visiting, today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy New Year to you Jenni, Beautiful poem and my prayer for you is that you will have many continued blessings,thank you for all of your encouraging words to me.
    HUgs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Sue! I hope your new year is more wonderful than you could ever imagine....

    Best wishes, Jenni

    ReplyDelete