Monday, December 20, 2010

Petsitting Fun


(If you'd like, click on photo for a close up of that darling face)
For several years now, my sister and I have been blessed to Petsit for some friends when they go out of town. This family is very dear to us; almost like our own family, actually. They have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named "Jazz" and two beautiful long - haired cats (brothers) named "Alex" and "Toulous".
My sister and I were over there this past weekend, and got to play with, hug, and love these three adorable animals. We also got to finish up our Christmas shopping, which was nice, too. Above is a picture I took of Jazz, sitting like a good boy beside his "Mom" and "Dad's" Christmas Tree.

3 comments:

  1. is this the same house that me and Kim tried to flood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. They have moved a few blocks over. This house is larger, and is only one storey. Girl, You have brought a smile to my face! I'll never forget that hysterical stomping and screaming.... and then the hysterical laughing.....Thank goodness no harm was done.... but it was soooooo funny!!!!
    Ahhh.... memories......

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of us had ever used a jacuzzi tub before..... heehee. NOW we know to let the water COVER the jets before turning them ON! Thank the Lord they just sprayed a little water on y'all......oh my! It was sooooo funny!

    I Do love the precious people that owned the house.... they are dears....

    ReplyDelete