Friday, December 24, 2010

Jazz on Christmas Eve.....

(If you'd like a closer look at my "Baby dog's" face, just click on the photo)
It is my family's tradition to open gifts on Christmas eve, every year. So I made sure to snap a pic of Jazz among the presents before everyone tore into them.... Isn't he cute? He is such a darling, patient, and obedient dog..... in case you didn't know.... he's my baby....
**Smile**
I hope each one of you is having as wonderful a Christmas as we are! If things are a bit difficult for you, or your family this year, just take a moment to remember why there is a Christmas, and let it encourage and bring comfort to your heart. God came to earth as a tiny baby so long ago because He loves YOU and me....... isn't that the Greatest Gift of all?

2 comments:

  1. Jazz is precious! I sure hope Royale will be as obediant as Jazz one day. Right now the pix ratio is about 10:1. I get so excited when I finally get a good picture that I want to show the world! LOL (and of course not everyone has the same appreciation!-LOL) Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about wanting to share the pics of your lil "hairy baby" with the world! I do the same thing! (And I enjoyed the pics of Royale, by the way, she is gorgeous)

    Labs are soooo precious....

    ReplyDelete