Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More "Decking the Halls'...

(Click on photo to take a closer look, if you'd like)

As I discussed in a much earlier Fall post, I like to decorate our old upright piano according to the Seasons. I treat the top of it much as one would a fireplace mantel.

Now, I would LOVE to have a fireplace and a mantel, but I don't, so this is the best I can do! (Hey, I can pretend it's a mantel, can't I?)

Well, this year I chose to play up the Red, Green and Gold. Oh my goodness! I had such fun! (I will post pictures of the entire thing later on)

I thought I would share this "detail" with all of you first, though. Isn't Christmas time wonderful? I just love this time of year.....

2 comments:

  1. You do just beautiful work, Jennifer! One of these days, I'll let you have at it with my fireplace mantel.;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Davina! You are sweet! And I know we keep talking about your house... I am so excited for y'all, can't WAIT to see it! I would LOVE to make you some decorations for it!

    Luv ya lots, Jen

    ReplyDelete