Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Very Merry Piano

(Click on photo for a closer look, if you'd like)

Here's a picture of the entire piano, all decked out in Christmas colors. After I took the picture, I noticed something. I think one of santa's reindeer is hiding behind the tree... do you see his antlers? Hmmm.... is it Dasher or Dancer; or maybe it's Rudolph.... LOL! I am no photographer, as you can tell from this photo...***Smile*** We have a big mountain scene on that wall with a magestic elk standing tall and proud. But I just happened to catch it at the right angle, so it looks like one of the reindeer got loose and is hiding behind the Christmas tree....

As I look at the photo more, I see that the colors, especially the green looks funky and almost teal instead of the brilliant emerald green that it really is.... hmmm... I wonder why? Is it because of the lights? My goodness! Sometimes I wish I knew more about taking pictures....

Oh, and I have gotten some of my shopping done online this year. How about you? Have you gone the traditional mall route, or are you shopping mostly online? Now, we are planning on going "mall-hopping" tomorrow...... hope there's some good deals.....

2 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated! Want to come and decorate my house? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Heidi! Thanks, and you know I would be there in a minute, if I could!

    Luv y'all lots!

    ReplyDelete