Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Tree photos 2012

I have been smiling.... if you want to get in a good mood, just listen to Michael Buble' and Shania Twain singing "White Christmas"........ goodness!!! Actually, My fave version, though, is the older one by the Drifters..... it really makes me smile.... you can't listen to it and frown..... I'm serious!  Well,  I changed up our little tree a bit this year.... I found these  pretty, large -sized butterflies at Walgreen's.... they were 2 for a dollar.... aren't they great??? I'm all about pretty things that don't break the bank......they can't be cheesy looking, though, as I am picky!!!!!........I was surprised!!  Walgreen's had some pretty decorations this year..... will show the other thing I bought later.....Hmmm, let's see.... took all the purple out of our tree this year.....decided to go with red, green and gold and a little touch of blue... Isn't decorating for Christmas fun, dear friends????  I have been decorating in little bursts this year.... since Grannie has been in the hospital and we have been sooo busy..... I have finally almost got everything up. though.... whew!!!!!

 One thing I am really enjoying right now is working on lots and lots of Christmas Music!!!!!  I'm writing out the parts on Staff paper to an original Carol that the Lord inspired me to compose this year..... Oh I So LOVE writing songs..... I can only do it when I have been praying a lot..... or thinking on Him a lot.... so I give all the credit and glory to my Beloved, because He is my true Song of Joy.......my Song in the midnight hour..... my Heart's Song of Songs........
 I hope you are all having a happy Season!!!  Don't forget the Reason for it all.... Oh my!!!  He gets sweeter to me every day that I live.........

No comments:

Post a Comment