Monday, December 3, 2012

A Beautiful Christmas Wreath

These are pictures of a gorgeous mesh wreath that my friend Sandy made for me last year....Isn't it lovely????  She is so talented at Crafts and things..... She created it and added the sign in the center that says Peace on Earth...... and then told me to add the "extras" because she wasn't sure of what I wanted on there..... so I added the Bows and the ornaments and the gold poinsettias.... I just love this wreath.... it is even more special because it was made with love by a dear friend.......

I just had to share those pics with you all..... I hope you are having a happy day.... and that your Christmas Season is off to a great start!!!  Even if it's not off to a great start.... it can change at any moment, you know..... If you talk to Jesus about it, I promise it will get better..... He cares for you!!!

Hugs,
Jenni

5 comments:

  1. My momma is so talented. She's made so many pretty Christmas things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I want one of her snow men - you know... the shower block thing?

    Thanks for visiting, sweetie!

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni! COME TO MY BLOG! That wreath is beautiful, I love the colors :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenni! I just wanted to let you know your package will go out wednesday via ups so keep a look out for it :o) Congratulations! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about winning your give - away drawing, Jennifer! Wow! I can't wait to see those pretty things!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete