Friday, November 30, 2012

A Christmas Lily!!!!

These are photos that I took of our new baby girl angel - dog, Lily May..... She was enjoying an "after dinner rawhide bone" and was being so silly and playful.  Doesn't she look like a mischievious stinker in the top pic???  I happened to click just as she was reaching, open - mouthed, for the bone...... Y'all would crack up if you could see her..... she tosses the bone into the air, flips it and flops and lays on her back and peddles her feet in the air with it in her mouth.... she thoroughly enjoys her toys and treats, let me tell you!!!! She is such fun!  I have laughed and laughed at her silly antics.... my whole family has....and God sent her to us right when we needed the gift of laughter and joy.......Isn't He amazing????  Our hearts till grieved for the dog we lost last year.... but God sent this sweet girl along.....knowing she was going to make us smile and laugh and chuckle with delight.......I know I say this all the time..... but He is such a good God!!!!!!

Some good news:  Grannie is getting out of the hospital later today!!!!!  Praise the Lord!!!! She is doing so much better.....thanks for thinking of and praying for her.......

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear your grandmother is doing much better, being sick is no fun. Yes he is a good God! He's always there when we need him.
    Lily May is adorable!!! I just want to hold that big cute face in my hands and give her a kiss on her nose. LOL!
    Well I'm off to bed I just finished putting all the ornaments on my tree, all 592... yes, I did say 592, all hand tied on with green yarn so the cats don't get the hanger parts when they knock the balls off...ugh! Have a great day! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That's a LOT of ornaments!! That is too funny about having to tie them down so the kitties can't get them, hehe!

    thanks for visiting, dear friend....
    hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete