Friday, November 16, 2012

Sharing a few more photos!!!!!



Hello dear ones!  Just thought I'd share a few more pictures of the Fall decorations from the Pastor Appreciation lunch we had for our Pastor and his wife......  these are just random, such as the tiered desert stand and some of the table decorations, etc......I am so thankful for the help of my talented friend Davina.... I couldn't have done any of it without her!!!!  Wow!  She is what we call here in this part of Texas: "A real go - getter"!!!!!!!!  Our Friends Tabitha and Yvette were so helpful, also.........

I Hope you are all doing well..... are you ready for Thanksgiving Day?  I surely am!
Thanks, also, for all the nice comments you all have been leaving here on the blog.... I sure appreciate y'all taking the time to read and comment!
Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jenni, You ladies did a fantastic job!! We will be at my Moms tomorrow celebrating an early Thanksgiving. DH and I will celebrate Thursday alone this year, family could not get home, it is very hard when they live in other states, this slow economy seems to have hit all so hard. I am so thankful for telephones and the internet.~smile~
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jen! I'm READY for Thanksgiving!!! Gobble til I wobble....oh wait....I'm already doing that! LOL (I've ate really bad this week!)

    ReplyDelete