Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Decking the Halls...




Hello, dear ones... I have been having fun over the last week decorating for Christmas.... these are pictures of my bathroom... the one that my students and their parents use...... we don't get much snow here in this part of Texas, so I decided to go with a "snowy" theme...... I LOVE snow.... especially at Christmas!!!!!   You can click on them for a closer look if you'd like......

On a more sober note, my Grandmother has been admitted to the hospital again...... she is so ill with a bladder infection as well as a bacterial infection....... and we had quite a scare let me tell you!!!  I'll tell you more about it later......  we had to call 911 because she passed out at the table........and it was sooo scary...... be assured that God was with us, though!!!  He is such a good God...... and Grannie is already doing better, I am happy to report!!!!  She is still very weak, though..... so we are praying......

I'll share more later, precious friends.... I hope all is going well for you and your families......

Hugs,
Jenni

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, I'll send prayers your way that she recover quickly. I'm sure it was very scary for all of you but God is not far away when we need him. I love all your decorations especially those little skates, they made me smile!!! :o) I started decorating about a week ago, love this time of the year!!! Have a great day sweets! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are gorgeous Jenni! I am so sorry to hear about your Grannie going through so much illness... I will be praying for her! Glad to hear she's doing a little better though. Bless her heart..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, so sorry to hear about your grandma. I will include her in my prayers and hope she gets much better soon. All your decorations are lovely. I especially like the one that says Hope. I have not yet decorated, will start tomorrow. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete