Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Special decorations for a Special Dinner

fa



These are photos  from the Pastor's Appreciation dinner  that we had on Sunday, after Church (you can click on them for a closer look if you'd like...)  Our Church Family wanted to honor our Pastor and his dear wife for the wonderful love and care they have given us for so many years...... they have been God's Faithful servants, working tirelessly to see souls saved, delivered, and healed, and we are so blessed to have them! I was also blessed to get to decorate our large Gym area, witht the help of some very dear and talented friends!  It was fun......  The top photo is of the table we set up to honor our Pastor and his family, as well as the other ministers and their families that were able to attend.

 I did the large arrangement for the center piece...... and it turned out ok.... woo hoo! I decided to keep it as a permanent addition to my Fall decor......  The next photo is of the desert table..... and then theres' the flowered bow I made and placed on top of my ivy topiary.......that topiary has been present at so many weddings and parties and the like... I have two of them, actually.... and just change out the bows and flowers and leaves to match whatever the occasion........they cost me like $20 at Big Lots..... and I keep them lit up year round........ Thanks for taking the time to read this and look at the pictures... you are dears!

I may share more pictures later.....
Hugs,
Jenni
PS. Please don't forget to pray today, ok?  God is our only hope.....

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! I just left you a comment on your last post. Wow, everything looks so beautiful. I bet Pastor and his wife felt so loved... that you would all do this for he and his wife. There needs to be more people in this world like you Jenni. Have a nice evening, ps I would love to see more pics, your very talented :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, you have such a talent. Love the arrangement! I'm glad your pastor appreciation Sunday went nicely. I hope all is going well with you. I keep you in my prayers every day! NO PNEUMONIA this year now, ya hear! Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, Jen!! Ps. it was so nice (and fun) to be with you and your sister yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, precious friends!!!!! and it was such fun for us, too, M!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous decor! I have my basket proudly displayed during this fall season that you made me! I've been meaning to blog about it.....havent had time. thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks beautiful and sparkly!!! :))

    ReplyDelete