Friday, November 23, 2012

Some Photos from Thanksgiving

Just thought I'd share a few photos from our wonderful Thanksgiving with our friends the Delafields..... the bottom two are of my Dad and Jack "sharing a few stories", and then it's Jack and Brenda's son Clint and their daughter - in - law Missy..... oh my goodness!!  We had such a wonderful day!  God was so good to us to let us spend the holiday with these dear people.........

I took wayyyyyy too many photos...... but now we have lots to remember the day by..... I hope you all had a joyful and happy holiday.... too!

Hugs,
Jenni

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Everything looks so nice! I'm glad the day went well for you with good friends and lots of love. Wishing you a blessed weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a wonderful day. It was a great day here as well. Lovin' your Christmas background :) Tell your folks hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni! It looks like you had a really nice Thanksgiving :o) Your table looks so pretty and the rose centerpiece is gorgeous, I love the rose bushes too. Have a nice weekend! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete