Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Time


Hello, Precious Friends!  It has been wayyyyy too long since I visited with y'all!  I hope that all is well in your lives...... I was finally able to do a little more crafting recently, and so decorated a pumpkin for a friend.  These are the photos of it...... she liked it, so I was happy as could be!
I had a kind of bad experience the other evening, but, in the end, it turned out well....... I was at the gas station, pumping gas..... and  out of the corner of my eye saw some THING zooming towards me from above...... never did get a good look at it...... so, I don't know WHAT it was......... well, it landed with a loud "BZZZZTTT!!!" underneath my jaw, on the right side of my face...... and OUCH!!!!  oooh it stung me so badly!  It was burning like fire and swelling up pretty bad, and I have so many allergies...... so I called my pastor and asked him to pray for me...... and, instantly that swelling just went away and it stopped hurting!!!!!!  God is so Good!!!!  And He is not a "part - time" God!!!!  He is a "Full - Time", "All - the - time" Faithful  Friend..... and is as close as the mention of His Name!!

I hope that you are all well and happy, dear ones...... and please remember to keep those affected by hurricane Sandy in your thoughts and prayers....... as a life-long resident of the Texas Gulf Coast, I have been through tropical storms and hurricanes many times...... and they are NOT FUN at all....

Hugs,
Jenni

3 comments:

  1. So good to see another post from you, Dear Friend. I'm glad that you have been able to take some time out of your busy schedule to do some craft stuff that you love. You did a nice job on decorating this pumpkin. I'm not very good with crafting projects. :(

    Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear about you getting stung by some nasty bug, ouch! But, I'm thankful that the Lord took away your suffering - what a blessing! It's a good thing for us that He is a full-time God and not a part-time God. :)

    Blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest friend Jenni,
    I had also not posted for a while either, loosing my cousin affected me quite a bit. She only knew about the cancer for nine months. So sad for all of us but she is with Him now and has no more cancer. So sorry you also lost several family members to this horrible disease.

    I am glad you are alright now, wonder what stung you. Prayer is always the answer and He was there just when you needed Him. I've missed you and wish you many blessings...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni! Thank you for stopping by my blog :o) This election seems to have brought out the worse in everyone. The mean things people are saying it blows my mind...I respect that people have different views but today when I kept reading blogs that were down right mean and nasty it just got to me...One women said that we were STUPID people because we voted for obama etc...It doesn't have to be like that, we can all respect each other and still be friends. When you came to my blog and I read your post it was a breath of fresh air because you said in a sentence, what I have been saying all day. I lost two bloggers because of my views and I thought I would lose more but then you came by and just made me smile. I love your blog too and YES! we are friends :o) How is that pup of yours, are you lovin on her every chance you get? LOL! I'll be off the blogs for a week or so, one of my cats is having surgery and I have a ton of things to get done before my husband goes on Thanksgiving vacation. You can email me if you would like to...Have a nice evening! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete