Saturday, October 6, 2012

She has adopted us!!

Meet the new addition to our family, Miss Lily May!  Yesterday my sister was walking her dog, Camo, and  picked up a "shadow".  Inquiring about this sweet Lab mix lady revealed that she has been wandering the neighborhood for several weeks now, living on handouts from whoever took pity on her....... Well, her begging days are over!  She will be loved and spoiled within an inch of her life now......... I think she is soooo pretty and she is as sweet as can be..... she took her first visit to the vet this morning, and is settling in as a house dog quite nicely...... what a sweet heart she is!  And it is amazing how much she resembles my darling Jazz, whom we lost in May of 2011.............though she does have a white patch on her chest and three of her paws....... we already love her sooooo much!!!!!  God does send along the sweetest surprises, doesn't He?

8 comments:

  1. Awww!!! She is so pretty. I am happy for you (and her). I know how bad you have been wanting another dog. God knew this little girl was going to need a good home and thats why the timing never seemed right for you to get another one until now. She is a blessed little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni! She is just Beautiful!!! I'm so glad she found you and you named her Lily too... I have a Lily and a Molly MAY!!! LOL! Lily May has the perfect mama and family now. I'm just over the moon happy for you! Yes, God does send us the most wonderful surprises. Give your pup a big smooch from me :o) Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Jen!! God knew you were ready for another puppy love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to the Lord sending sweet surprises. Those are the best kind. She has a beautiful black coat. I hope that you and your husband will enjoy her.

    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome BLESSING! So happy for ya'll. As soon as I saw the picture, I recalled your mother's words to me concerning labs when we were talking at the youth rally. Nothing like a Lab! God does know the desire of our hearts. So excited this happened for you! Love you...(and Lily May too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the sweet comments, Ladies! And I do wish I had a husband to enjoy her with, Mara, precious friend....Maybe some day that will be in God's plan, too!

    Thank you all for stopping by! Big hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jenny! I'm so excited for you!! And you're right.. she reminds me of Jazz too!! What a doll baby she is! And she has hit the jackpot or should I say... God has brought her to the RIGHT PLACE! I can't wait to hear more about this beautiful addition to your family. Give her big hugs for me and Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenni, I just wanted to stop in and see how you and LILY MAY were doing and to wish you both a wonderful weekend! I love this time of year, the brisk chill in the air makes for a nice dog walk...Take care sweets! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete