Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Fall again!

                This is a photo of my  piano from a couple of years ago, decorated for Fall.

Don't you just love this time of year?  The cooler weather, the awesome, rich colors, the hustle and bustle as school resumes and Schedules are fine - tuned to fit our lives......... This time of year just makes me happy!  When the weather begins to cool I get a burst of energy...  It's been cooler here in our part of Texas, lately, but I heard on the radio that this weekend is going to get pretty warm, again.... sigh..... but I can look at all my pretty Fall decorations and pretend that it's chilly, right????  And, Soon, maybe it really will be!

It's been a while since I blogged, and I've been missing it!  I am still caring for my grandmother.... living with her to make sure she's ok......and there is no internet conection at her house...... but I've tried to regularly visit my favorite blogs from time to time over the past months.... it's such fun to see what all of you precious friends have been up to.......

I'm getting lots of Fall decorating done, and taking lots of pictures...... so I will try to share them in the coming week!  And I have a Praise report to share...... I was involved in a minor accident  this past week, but Jesus, my Lord, my Savior, and my best Friend...... took such good care of me!!!  It could have been so much worse than it was...... I am just bruised a bit from the seat belt and my neck and back have been hurting a bit.........but nothing too terrible. Praise the Lord!

That's why I  strongly believe that we should pray in the mornings for God's protection and nearness throughout the day..... you just never know what the day may bring, do you?  But it is so awesome to know that He is close to His children, and that He is there... no matter what the need may be.........

I hope each of y'all has the most wonderful weekend ever, and  here's a hug from me!

Blessings,
Jenni

6 comments:

  1. It's so good to see a new post from you again, Dear Friend. I am also looking forward to the autumn season. It's still rather warm here, though it's cooler in the mornings. It's starting to get darker earlier, which I don't like, but that is life.

    I pray that your grandmother is doing well. That must be a bit stressful for you. I just pray that God will continue to give you the strength you need so you'll never have stress with that. I know first hand it's not always easy to care for those who are not feeling well.

    Lastly, praise the Lord for keeping you safe during your accident. Reading this reminded me of the other day when the Lord helped me as well. I was out doing a power walk on a bike trail, and I literally tripped over this metal bar that's cemented into the road. I know they are there, but for some reason, I didn't look down and went flying forward. However, the Lord helped me to keep my balance so I didn't land head first on the cement! I thanked God right then and there, and I was able to get home in safety. :)

    Okay, this comment is way TOO long, but I miss you SO much! Take care, Dear Friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni! I didn't know about your accident. I'm so glad you are okay.. You are right. We need to pray each morning for God's protection. I always love seeing your fall decorations. God bless you Jenni! It is so sweet for you to take care of your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comments, dear ladies!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year. It reminds me that all my yesterdays can "fall off" and make way for new beginnings. Of course, this time of year always brings a slew of memories...old & new.
    I'm glad to hear that you are ok, my friend. I'll be praying for you!Love you and again....so glad we're friends! BTW: LOVE the NEW LOOK of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great thought, M! All my yesterdays can "Fall off" or,fall away......and make room for new beginnings......I'm definitely gonna think on that during this Fall Season.....thanks for sharing! And I am so thankful we're friends, too. Love y'all bunches and lots!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post thanks for sharing...blessings

    ReplyDelete