Saturday, December 24, 2011

To My Savior on Christmas Day......

(my Mom bought this picture at Kirkland's. There is no artist signature, and no markings indicating who the artist is.... isn't it beautiful, though?)


Dear Savior, how my heart rejoices in the advent of Your Birth..... to me, Your Name is more beautiful than the loveliest music that could ever be composed..... there are no words to express the love that overflows my heart today....or describe the wellspring of Joy that flows from my soul at the very thought of You..... Thank You for what You have done..... You are my heart beat..... my reason for living, my everything.....




I Praise You Oh God, for the Marvelous things You have done......

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post on a beautiful day. Dear Jenni, be blessed today and have a Christ filled Christmas with family and friends. Love and Merry Christmas, Bobbi and Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, precious friends! I hope today is joyeous for y'all's family, too!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, for stopping by today, dear heart! I am enjoying thistlewood farm....

    hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete