Thursday, December 22, 2011

Handmade Victorian Christmas Cards






Just sharing some Cards I made for friends using some beautiful victorian lady stickers I bought off ebay.... I added glitter to the their hats and muffs, and some pretty snowflake stickers among other things.... I hope they made the ones receiving them smile......




Well, I have finally finished all my Christmas shopping, and have got most of my gifts wrapped..... still have a few to finish up, though.....

I have been a very busy girl... but I am enjoying this season so much! I hope that each of you are too!

Hugs,

Jenni

6 comments:

  1. When I view your lovely homemade Christmas cards, it reminds me that I need to be more creative and make my own cards too, instead of buying them at the store. That can prove to be a maddening task at times (e.g., buying cards at the store).

    At any rate, take care, and I hope that you enjoy your holiday season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jenni,
    as always your cards are so beautiful. I too have been enjoying this Christmas season so much and since daughter arrived even more. ~smile~
    May this continue to be the best , and most joyous Christmas every for you and your dear family. as we celebrate the most important birth to mankind.
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards Jenny! You are very crafty and have a great talent... I love seeing your work. Glad you're having a good before-Christmas time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped by from peartree lane and I am so glad I did! Those cards are wonderful! You have a great sense of design!

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni, you ceate such beautiful things. Your cards are lovely.

    Wishing you and your family the Merriest of Christmases!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, precious friends.....

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete