Saturday, December 24, 2011

All through the house.....







Mom and I had a gift wrapping marathon last night! Ever had one of those? Whew! We finally finished around 2:00 a.m. and then, after she and dad went to bed, everything was so quiet, and looked so peaceful, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures..... we always open gifts on Christmas Eve, so it won't stay that way for long, hehe. My sister and brother-in-law (who live across the street) will be coming over with their big ol dog Camo, and things will be pretty noisy, especially when Camo tears into his gift, a new squeaky toy!


Do you see Frosty the Snowman's hat, resting on the chair in the top photo? I left it there so he could get it.... (Mom found the hat at Kirkland's, isn't it cute?)


Isn't today fun..... don't you just love Christmas? And of course... I am rejoicing today in the wonderous, miraculous birth of the One Whom I love more than anything else.....


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment