Friday, December 9, 2011

Hand - made Angel Christmas Card

Hello, dear friends! Things have been pretty busy around here, but I managed to find the time to craft this Angel Card, using many of the same supplies I listed for the first one I did......

Don't the colors Red, Green, and Gold just say "Christmas"?? They are so bright and timeless and cheery.....

I am enjoying this Christmas Season of 2011...... but, my heart is aching, too. This is the first Christmas without my beloved Black Labrador Retriever Jazz.... We lost him in May, and we knew it would be difficult when the Holidays rolled around.... Pets add so much happiness to our lives, don't they?? They seem to make our happy moments even more full... and are so comforting during the trying times that come, too. So, if you have a beloved pet with you today.... give him or her an extra hug and a treat from us, ok??

I am so thankful that the Lord Jesus is helping us through this...... He is our Constant, Always Present Joy and Strength......

10 comments:

  1. I like how you have decorated your card. You have such a creative-touch. I don't think I'd have the patience for such things. :)

    I'm sorry to hear about your doggy. :( We have several cats, and if one were to pass, I know we would miss her. Actually, as I type this, one of my cats is at the vets getting a dental cleaning. She's a bit old -12, and her gums were looking pretty bad. I'm sure she will be glad to get home. :)

    I hope that your back gets better soon, but I am glad that you are enjoying your holiday season.

    Blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Madame Mara.... Oh I love cats, too! I am allergic, but my sister has a big ol fat Tom Cat.... and I pet him and hug him and have to take benedryl... but it is worth it! hehe.

    Have a happy day!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas Card Jenni. I love the traditional colors of Christmas best
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend jenny its beautiful! i try to comment but many friends profile dont show up the blog have some cliches but nice to see your face on the blog..take care friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you are missing your beautiful Jazzi this Christmas, Jenni. Gracie says thanks for the hug! We appreciate you and all of your sweet words and kind comments on our blog.
    Maybe Santa will bring you a puppy...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, dear Carolyn, Soraya, and Bobbi! It made my day to see that y'all had been by for a visit.....

    And Bobbi, oh my goodness! If there was a puppy under the Christmas tree I would be soooo happy..... well, I can wish and hope, right??? Smiles....
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Jenni, I clicked to get a larger view, simply beautiful.
    Thinking of you as you re missing jazzi! Yes,God is constant in our joy and strength. Giving thanks with you for His faithfulness.
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, dear Sue.... Thanks for thinking of me today, and for the kind commnet! I hope you are having a happy day....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenni, I know you miss your jazz, but I have a little idea that might cheer you up a bit. When I lost my cat abigail a few years ago, I felt the same way you do at christmas time... so in order to include her in the holiday we went out and bought an ornament for our tree that reminds us of her and it will continue to year after year... :o)

    Your card is beautiful you are so talented :o) Have a nice week sweet friend! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jennifer! I am so sorry about your precious kitty..... But What a great idea about the ornament every year to remember my angel - boy Mr. Jazzy - poo..... gonna have to try that!

    Thanks for stopping in and taking the time to share that with me!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete