Monday, June 27, 2011

Not feeling Well, But Content in Him....



(This is another photo of our friend Jack's amazing roses..)


This sickeness just popped up, out of the blue.... (but isn't that the way it usually happens??) I woke up on Thursday with this gurgling rail deep in my left lung, and thought uh oh! As an athsmatic, I have had congestion and pneumonia too many times to count. All that congestion has left some permanant scarring in my lungs.... so this sound was nothing new. Yesterday, however, when the nausea kept hitting me in waves, I was just a sick girl.....

I have felt my Lord's prescence through it all, though! How dear it is to know He is there with us in sickness..... and to feel His sweet nearness is just so beautiful! I know without doubt that He can heal me, and that He will see me through! He is Faithful, Always!

I love Him so much!

6 comments:

  1. Hate to hear you sick! Hope you are well soon!

    Will be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying for you! I hope this sickness doesn't last too long..
    And thank you for the beautiful card you made me while I was not feeling well, it's displayed in our living room right now;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yvette.... you are welcome! I have just come from praying and y'all were definitely a part of the conversation I just had with the Lord....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for you Jenni.. that the Lord heal you and you are your sweet self VERY SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Bobbi! I really do need prayer.... I am "sick of being sick" LOL!

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete