Wednesday, October 27, 2010

an "Under the Weather" day...

Don't you hate chest colds? There is nothing remotely fun about them... You look yucky, feel even worse, and then, like an unwanted guest that doesn't know when the welcome mat has been yanked, they linger on, refusing to leave....

**Sigh** (or should I say: "Cough, hack")

On the plus side, I did get to read a great novel today.... it made the hours more bearable...

And I talked to the Master, and reminded myself that He has felt our every pain and sickness, and even took stripes for my healing.... Thank You, Lord....

And He is here with me, in the midst of my "yucky, under the weather day," and won't leave me, either!

Isn't He wonderful? It's so comforting to know that He is not just a "fair weather friend" He is an every day, every situation, kind of friend....

I hope your day was a good one.... may you be strong, healthy, and happy (and don't forget the vitamin C!)

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Jenni, I am so sorry you are not feeling well, I too find comfort that he is always there, and that He knows all that we have to go through. Take care, rest. and do drink plenty of fluids, and that Vita. C. I will be praying for a quick recovery, as cold are not fun.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete