Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Little Miss Gabby

Something happened after Piano lessons on Monday that I thought was so cute, so of course I had to share it with y'all...

I teach a sweet little lady named Gabby, who is doing so well in her lessons! She often says things that make me smile, because she sometimes has a unique little way of looking at and analyzing things. I have seen the wheels turning in her big brown eyes many times...

The neighbors behind where I teach have several horses that try their best some days to see over the tall wooden fence separating our yards. After Gabby's lesson the other day, she went outside to the porch, and, as I stepped outside to say goodbye, she came bouncing up to me full of excitement.

"Sister Jen! Sister Jen!" she exclaimed, "That horse hayed at me!"

She meant to say "neighed," of course, but, since horses eat hay, I guess she thought they "hay" at you...... whatever her reasoning, I thought hayed was the cutest substitute...

No comments:

Post a Comment