Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Homemade Pralines

Oh my word! Stop me before I eat another one.... My sister made homemade Pralines today, and they are soooo good!

**sigh** all thoughts of "cutting back" just sort of flew out of the window when I saw them, LOL!

They are so yummy.... (and she went and left the container here at our house... not good)
Pralines have always been a weakness of mine... but I am reminded of that old saying: "A moment on the lips.... forever on the hips..."

But it was so enjoyable while they were on the lips... LOL...

Hopefully tomorrow will be a "Praline - free day;" I do think it was so sweet of my sister to make them though, and I appreciate it (and her) very much!

I love you, Sis!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE pralines too!!!!! Absolutely my FAVORITE "candy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you love your pralines, girl! You are a Louisiana Southern Belle.... you know what's good! LOL!

    ReplyDelete