Thursday, June 27, 2013

Scrapbooked Photo

(Click on photo to enlarge and read  poem, if you like... it's from Crafty Secrets)

Some time ago I wanted to give a unique gift to a dear friend.....so I thought and thought, and came up with the idea of scrapbooking a page with her darling little girl's photo, adding a poem, and putting it in a frame of a matching color.... I'm not very good at scrapbooking.... making cards and watercoloring are more my "thing"...But it was FUN!! And that is one adorable Baby Girl....Miss Personality! She keeps everyone at church entertained, believe you me!!! I love to just watch her.... she is a tiny little bundle of energy....( I actually often wonder WHERE her Mommy gets the energy to keep up with her, LOL)Another reason I love to watch her is because I (and many others) prayed and wept and sought the Lord for her little self to join us in our world....and, our Gracious God answered....He is such a good God!
I hope her picture made you smile.... We kept it on our fridge for the longest time... because you can't look at the photo and NOT smile!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did an AWESOME job, my friend! :) It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete