Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I've Been testing my Green Thumb....






I love fresh growing Flowers! So over the last month I've been potting several different varieties to see if I have a green thumb... the jury is still out, LOL!  My Vincas' leaves are turning yellowish.... which I KNOW is a sign of too much watering...... it started when my Mom watered after me.... (she thought I forgot) and then it rained..... so! Gotta be very careful.....

Vincas are hard to kill.....and if mine die.... I'm gonna be pretty bummed! I've really been enjoying "fixing" up the porch and adding a little color to the yard.... found some awesome  potting containers at T.J. Maxx Homegoods... and also Hobby Lobby...... The cute and colorful yard sign came from Hobby Lobby, too.....the "wreath" came from Homegoods.... I just added a big fat bow....

I'm having a ball!  Just hope the flowers are a success......

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by and commenting. And it looks like you have a green thumb for real. I do not. Would love it if we became followers on GFC! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone say Hobby Lobby? I think that is Sandy's favorite store. Nice flower too, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative. Your flowers are so pretty!! Makes me want to get out in my flower bed and.....weed. Leg is healing up so may be able to make it out there and "fluffy-froof" things up again real soon. :-D (we'll see...)

    ReplyDelete